THE WORLD’S FIRST FULLY INTEGRATED 4D BIM SOLUTION FOR MODELING, STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND DETAILING
Allplan Bridge is a groundbreaking solution for 4D parametric modeling and structural analysis of bridges. The software supports all design phases, from concept, through structural analysis to final design. The parametric bridge model including pre-stressing tendons and construction sequence definition offers an unprecedented level of user friendliness and flexibility. The cutting-edge technology enabling in an automated but user-controlled process to generate an analytical model from the geometrical model is a further factor for saving significantly on design time and reducing the susceptibility to errors.
Design your bridges more efficiently:
- Optimal work processes for bridge design
- Maximum flexibility and reduction in errors due to design modifications
- Improved BIM workflows
- Easy optimization of bridge and tendon geometry
- 4D Bridge modelling: Construction sequence definition
- Automatic but user-controlled generation of analytical model.
- Assembling construction sequence calculation
- Nonlinear time dependent material behavior
- Superimposed dead load derivated from the geometrical model
- Next generation superposition
- Structural analysis
- Precise and reliable
Project Experience of our Employees
During their employment in various companies our colleagues were working as project engineers or consultants/technical supporters/software supporters on the projects mentioned below.
ONE PYLON CABLE-STAYED BRIDGE
ONE PYLON CABLE-STAYED ROAD BRIDGE
- Komarom Bridge, Hungary
- Reference: Pont-TERV Engineering Consultants Ltd, Budapest, Hungary
- By courtesy of: Pont-TERV Engineering Consultants Ltd, Budapest, Hungary